Back to Main Menu
- Each human being has the right to meet his/her own fundamental needs, such as nourishment, accommodation, Medical assistance, clothing and education. The resources of the earth should be utilized in a just and appropriate manner to meet those needs.
- Our planet has limited, though sufficient resources to cover those basic requirements of life. Resources need to be used purposively and fairly in order to improve the quality of life of all living beings.
- Everyone should be ensured the possibility of further development to an equal device / degree. The freedom to use one’s potential to fulfill physical, intellectual and ethical needs is a fundamental right of all human kind.
- Everyone is a worthy member of human society, regardless of race, religion, color, gender or social status, and deserves to be treated with understanding and respect
- By respecting women and ensuring their integration and active participation in development project that a harmonious growth of the family, community and society can be actualized.
- Development is a balanced process that maintains equilibrium between industry and the environment, urban and rural growth, human needs and available resources. Development should reduce the gap between rich and poor and provide opportunities for all.
- Appropriate development begins within the social and cultural frame work of each community. It enables under privileged communities to gain greater degree of independence to determine their own future.
- Development should respect the natural ecosystems of the earth, so that all living beings may live in health and harmony.